Carbon Monoxide is extremely difficult to detect, it has no odour, colour or taste, this is produced through incomplete combustion of a faulty appliance. If inhaled, it is extremely harmful and in some cases where the quantity is sufficient, it causes death.
A well-maintained boiler is more reliable and efficient but most importantly, it’s safer. JD Plumbing will annually service your boiler. This means you can rest easy knowing your family isn’t at risk and that your boiler is working perfectly.